Lightning Protection Ireland is Ireland’s leading professional contracting firm for the design, supply, installation and maintenance of lightning protection and earthing systems.
We operate throughout Ireland, and our expertise has also allowed us to expand into the UK and Europe, as Lightning Protection International. We now operate a Northern Ireland office in Derry and an England office in Slough, in addition to our company HQ in Dublin.
From those offices, we provide clients through Ireland, the UK and Europe with competitively-priced and highly effective solutions.
Our mission statement is to provide our services in a cost effective and timely manner, while delivering all solutions with an ongoing commitment to our comprehensive quality control program.
Our commitment to quality and safety is evidenced by the following:
- We are members of ATLAS (Association of Technical Lightning & Access Specialists).
- We are members of SLPTG (Steeplejack & Lightning Protection Training Group).
- We are Safe-T Cert registered.
- We are DEHN HVI conductor premium installers.
- Our designers are accredited by ATLAS for the design of lightning protection systems to IS EN6205 (Parts 1 – 4).
- All our on-site operatives are SafePass holders and have been fully trained in manual handling, working at heights, cable avoidance techniques, PASMA, and SSSTS.
To date, we have successfully completed projects in several retail, commercial, educational, health-care and industrial establishments. A selection of these projects can be viewed in our portfolio.
The high standards of Lightning Protection Ireland and Lightning Protection International are replicated in our three sister companies:
- Select Roofing – Established in 2001 by John Kinsella, and one of Ireland’s leading roofing and cladding contractors.
- Select Access – Established in 2016 by John Kinsella and Paudi Reidy, and specialising in safe access systems.
- Select Flooring – Established in 2016 by John Kinsella and Paudi Reidy, and specialising in commercial and industrial flooring solutions
Our services include:
- Consultancy and Design Services
- Supply and Installation to IS EN 62305
- Test, inspection and maintenance
- Earthing Systems
- Surge and Transient protection Equipment
- Continuity and Soil Resistivity tests
- CAD Services
All our operatives have undertaken training in Health and Safety Awareness, Roof Safety Awareness (including RF Awareness), Safe Use of Abrasive Wheels, Cable Avoidance Techniques, Self Propelled Booms and Scissor Lifts and Rope Access Techniques. To ensure our staff are up to date with current health and safety issues, we hold tool box talks on a regular basis.
Our designers and installers have received and passed third party accreditation in ISEN 62305:2011 Parts 1-4 by ATLAS (The Association of Technical Lightning & Access Specialists).
For further information about our services, please call us on 01 459 4895 in Dublin or 028 7930 0402 in Northern Ireland, e-mail us at email@example.com or click on the button below.
Our suppliers include
- 18 Aug 2020Lightning Protection Ireland Sponsor the Wicklow GAA Senior and Intermediate Hurling Championships 2020Lightning Protection Ireland are proud to announce our sponsorship of...
- 10 Aug 2017ISO accreditationLightning Protection Ireland is currently in the process of achieving...
- 10 Aug 2017New Lightning Protection Ireland websiteWe’ve just re-launched our website, to showcase our lightning protecti...