Earthing systems play a vital role in a coordinated lightning and surge protection system. It is responsible for safely dissipating the lightning currents to ground. At Lightning Protection Ireland we use a wide range of materials in numerous configurations to achieve the required resistance level as set out in ISEN 62305:2011.
Lightning Protection Ireland experts can:
- Design earthing systems for any application.
- Install Low & High voltage earth farms.
- Install Generator Earths
- Provide advice on the best materials to use in existing ground conditions.
- Supply and install all materials needed for installation.
- Carry out soil resistivity tests.
Types of earthing arrangements commonly used are:
- Copper-bond earth electrodes
- Copper lattice earth mats
- Copper ring tapes
- Soil enhancement agents
- Deep driven bore holes
- Sub station earthing
All of Lightning Protection Ireland’s earthing works comply with IS EN 62305 and BS 7430.
Contact us today to get a free no obligation survey and quote for your earthing system requirements.
Our suppliers include
- 18 Aug 2020Lightning Protection Ireland Sponsor the Wicklow GAA Senior and Intermediate Hurling Championships 2020Lightning Protection Ireland are proud to announce our sponsorship of...
- 10 Aug 2017ISO accreditationLightning Protection Ireland is currently in the process of achieving...
- 10 Aug 2017New Lightning Protection Ireland websiteWe’ve just re-launched our website, to showcase our lightning protecti...